We spent our vacation week at Alhonna Resort at Lake of the Ozarks again. A really quiet (read here, boring) week with not much to do. We’ve done almost everything that doesn’t require a boat or a jet ski. To add to that, poor Millie got blisters on the pads of her left paw. One of those things you never think of. I’ve had dogs my whole life and never encountered this before. So her injury curtailed our excursions even more. And if that wasn’t enough, the Great Hunter got covered in chigger bites from walking Millie in the vacant lot next door to the resort. He took Benadryl which tended to knock him out. I’ll have to remember that when he gets on my nerves. 😉
- John Denver. Leaving on a Jet Plane.
- Willie Nelson. On the Road Again.
- John Denver. Sunshine on my Shoulders.
- Fiddler on the Road. Sunrise, Sunset.
- Otis Redding. Dock of the Bay.
- Vince Gill. Look at Us.
- Nancy Sinatra. These Boots are Made for Walkin.
- Roy Rogers. Home on the Range.
- The Chordettes. Mr.Sandman.
- Julie Andrews. The Sound of Music. So Long, Farewell.
Thanks for Playing! I hope you enjoyed it.