Birthday Bunny

I made this calico bunny for my husband’s great-granddaughter. I used the Simplicity bear pattern that I’ve used before. I modified the front head center to remove the snout and made long ears. I was so pleased with how it turned out only to find out the night before the birthday party that I had spelled “Alyssa” wrong and had it spelled “Allysa”. At first I was just going to let it go, but eventually, I knew that I just couldn’t do that. So, open up the rear leg seam, take out the stuffing, take off the foot pad, reprint a new pad with the correct spelling, sew the pad back on, restuff and then hand-stitch the leg opening. Its the only way.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s