Emma Heppermann, St. Charles Black Widow 1940, Part II-The Inquest

Return to Part I


Coroner’s Inquest Testimony of Steve Hepperman, brother of Anton Hepperman

Q. Tell the jury what you know of Anton Heppermann’s death, and pick up the story from the time you first knew that Anton Heppermann was married or to be married to Emma Heppermann.
A. The first time I saw this woman I came from Wentzville and she was across the road at the wood pile across the road, and she was going up the road and my brother was standing at the road and I stopped and began to talk to him, and he said that is the lady that works for me now, and she taken the wood and walked across the road, and he said what do you think about her Steve, I said well good enough, and he told me she came with agreement to work two weeks, and if he gives satisfaction I am to marry her, she would not work for wages, then if she does not suit she is going back to St. Louis. I said for God sake, you are not going to do nothing like that, why not try her out a year, and if she gives satisfaction might talk about marrying. I said that might be right way to do it. He said she is not going to take me up on no year, then I said why don’t you tell her to go back, you surely would not want to marry a woman in two weeks, he said she is not going to do that he said; of course that went on after she went into the house, and so that is the way he did it, the two weeks business, that went on a while and I have forgot the date it was they was robbed, it was the same morning I got there at the bridge and my car was out of gas, I went to Geo’ Thielman and when came there with two gallons of gas I passed the gate she stopped me at the barn and said tony we got robbed last night of $53.00 ad $75.00 gold wrist watch, I stood there a while thinking, and she said don’t you think Chas Kemmel did that he went by here last night going to town or some where, I said Chas Kemmel, I said I saw him quite a while talking to him and he said he was going to take a bus bound for his brother in law’s Sheets, she asked me three different people, I said no, Chas Kemmel did not do that, and she said colored Rosy washing here yesterday, and she saw the pocket book in the cupboard don’t you think she got it, and I said I do not think so, I don’t think a colored person would have done that, and they came back at eight o’clock; I said a colored person has not got enough nerve to go into this house, that takes nerve, she named some other colored people, fellow by the name of Boston, and Albert Hunter, and I said nothing to that, and we went on, and the next day that evening I was ready to eat supper and Tony and her came in the car, she asked me if I would go to the house, three men up there, wanted to write them out insurance; said will you go along, and I said yes, I will go along, I will eat supper, and I eat supper and taken a gun and put in the coat, and got back in the car, and they taken me to the place, I told them to let me out, so they let me out, and I got out on the right side, and Tony was on the right side and I grabbed him by the arm, and called him, he said what do you mean about what is going on, I said can’t you think; can’t you see something is rotten around here; he said do you think she is doing this or her folks, I said can’t you think, it is not for me to say, can’t you think, after just a little she said Tony come here get into the car, and they talked a while, and I guess about 3 or 4 minutes and he got out, she said to me, I heard you say that I did this or my kin folks did this. I said no, you never heard me say that, I never said that; I asked Tony if he could not think. And see that something was rotten around here I said now lady listen you know something is rotten around here; I said listen you know those colored people are not robbing you, she said three people in the woods could it have been the hunters; I said no, this time of year lady no hunters, she said could it have been some neighbors looking for a cow or something; I said this could not have been neighbors looking for a cow, I told her none of those mentioned did the robbing. She said no I know they didn’t, and so then she got back into the car and she talked to him three or four minutes, she said Mr. Steve do you care if we go into the house; I was sitting on the wagon tongue I said no, they went into the house and pulled the curtain down; I staid there about four or five minutes, and his daughter Mrs. Higgins came in with her husband, I told Isabel how things were going, I told her she better to into the house and talked to her dad, and see if she could get him in the motion to go to a doctor, she went in and talked to him quite a while, I stood around there at the wagon I judge about ten minutes; I could hear them talking; they was talking loud, I walked up to the room window and Isabel was trying to get him to go, but they was not going to no doctor, nothing doing, so finally I walked through the door and she was calling him honey we are going to a doctor. I said just get up, I raised him up and told her we are going to a doctor, she looked at me a little bit and said alright; she began to put his shoes and stuff on and got him into the car, and I told Tony I said you better let Roy Haggins run this car, that is Isabel’s husband, his wife seemed so nervous I thought I would let Roy run the car, and leave her stay at home, he did not want to do that, she said Tony don’t you want me along, he said yes, that settled that, and so Tony and his wife and myself and Isabel we got him in the motion to go to Dr. McMurray; I judge that was about nine o’clock, I would say some where around there, maybe a little sooner or a little later.
Q: Do you know what evening that was?
A: The next evening after the robbing
Q: What else?
A: Just kept saying honey keep it down, honey don’t you think it would be better to keep it down, he said I am just so sick, she said you are afraid, he said I am not afraid, I am just so sick he leaned over and tried to vomit, never threw anything out, she said don’t gag better hold it back; don’t do that honey, I never seen him throw anything out, he tried to vomit and could not.
Q: Did you get him to Dr. McMurray?
A: Yes, and I would judge it was around 9 o’clock, would not say maybe earlier or later, but he would not be back he was in St. Louis; we wanted to take him to Dr. Drace, he would not go to Dr. Drace under no event, and she is going to take him back home.. I thought that was going to be his last night he was sick enough to die at any time; I said I am going to get him by the arm and take him home and leave her, when I grabbed him he said no Steve I cannot talk to you unless she hears it, and if I talked without she hears it she will leave me tonight, and he began crying, and she took him and went into the house with him; they got out and I got out, I thought I would see if I can get him and take him home with me; I told him that would be his last night he was sick enough to die at any time; I thought I am going to get him by the arm and take him home and leave her, when I grabbed him he said no Steve I cannot talk to you unless she hears it, she just told me if I talked without she heard it she will leave me tonight, and he began crying, and she took him and went into the house and him about that time Sargt. Arr he came in then, and I told him Sargent there has got to be something done here or he will not live until morning; he said I will go in and I will talk to them, and see what I can do; he was in there about a half hour talking to them and came out, and he said I do not know anything to do tonight. We had them blowed up in the air, I believe they will sleep, I do not believe she will do anything more tonight; he finally went home and I said I would stay there; I went into the barn; she told me before that the brooder shed is open, and that she was afraid to close it somebody might shove me down when I close that brooder shed, I said no I will be here tonight I will protect you, I would not close it, as far as I know she left it open, and I would judge about 10 o’clock it was, and about half past 11 when I was in the barn she came with a flashlight and she went across this road and got an arm full of wood and took it into the house I knew she was not afraid to close the brooder shed door.
Q: Who was at the house at the time this took place that evening?
A. Roy Higgins, Isabel Higgins, his daughter, they were there, and I was there, my son Melvin, he did not go into the house, he staid out at the barn
Q: What took place in the afternoon or night you found out that your Brother Tony was moved to St. Louis?
A. She told Tony not to speak to me anymore that night or she would leave him; I would judge that was Friday night, or Thursday, Friday night I judge, she told him she would leave him if he spoke to me anymore, and he would not be allowed to speak to her any more. I never bothered any more that night. I went to the merchant, I told Pitman; I worked on the state highway that morning, I told Pitman to go down and see Mr. McMurray and send him out to see Tony, that he had not got to see him that night, to send him to see Tony and see what he could do for him. Pitman he did not do just that, rang up Dr. McMurray over the phone, and he said he went and she would not leave him in; he never got to see him, she would not leave him in to wit on him. That was all there was of that, and then Saturday I did not do anything any more. Sunday morning I told my wife and Elroy when you come back from church you stop and see Tony; he exchanges papers with us, the Cosmer and the Kansas City Star, I said you go by and talk to him and see how he is; she is not going to suspicion anything; I am satisfied nothing will happen, and everything will be alright so when he come back I said how did you find Tony, and he said awful weak, Saturday she had upper teeth pulled out and Monday she was going to pull out the rest; I said my God, and you go up to Geo’ Tillman’s ___tell him that was right after dinner, see Tillman and see what he will do, see if he will see and let me know how things going on up there; he did, he taken his wife and she staid in the car so he went in, and talked to them a while, so when he got up to leave Tony’s wife told Geo’ Tillman will you please go down and telephone Chas. Kellerman that I want to see him I want him to take care of my stock I want to rush Tony to St. Louis to night; I want to take him to St. Louis, that she was going to leave about seven o’clock with Tony; I said my god, that will be the last; I jumped into my car and went to Wentzville, and I saw Sargent Hagen and I told him how things were going, and I told him I said if we do not get power and catch him before morning, I am satisfied he will be dead; I know it, and we talked around a while, and he said well, so from there we went to Gus Timmy J. P. at Wentzville, and I asked him if he would go along with us and he said he would so we came back then to Sargent Hagen’s place and we got into the car of Sargent Hagen, and Timmy and myself and went to look for Dave Dyer, and found him at Harvester at a picnic, we went to St. Charles then and there and met Sargent Anderson and Dave Dyer, and Sargent Hagen, and myself, and we went into the court house and had a warrant fixed up.
Q: Did you go into St. Louis, how did you know your brother was moved to St. Louis?
A: Geo’ Tilman, by him saying they was going into St. Louis that night; then when we got back to Wentzville, we came to the Justice of the Peace office, and I signed the warrant there, Isabel, Tony’s daughter said that he left at seven o’clock came by Geo’ Tilman when they went for St. Louis; that was the first time I knew he was on his way; the first stop that we made was at Kirkwood.
Q: You finally found him in St. Louis, where was he?
A: Yes 1138 Tilmage
Q: What did you do then?
A: Sargent Hagen and Dave Dyer they went into there and they brought her out and they taken her into Sargent Hagen car, Dave Dyer was with them; they taken her to jail, Emma Heppermann
Q: What did they do with your brother Tony?
A: I waited in the car; they told me to stay in the car, I was in that car, me and Leland Cunningham
Q They brought your brother to St. Charles?
A: Taken him in the back set with me
Q: Was he sick all the way?
A: I thought he would die on the way laying in my arms
Q: What time was it when you got to the hospital?
A: One o’clock when we left 1138 Tilmage Ave.
Q: What time did you get to the hospital?
A: About 2 o’clock I think when we struck the hospital
Q: What day was that?
A It was Monday morning; I started at four o’clock Sunday evening with this
Q: There at the hospital did your brother make any statement to you?
A: He did after Neubiser taken him off of the table
Q: What statement did he make?
A: When got back wheeled him on a chair to his bed, and he looked at me and he said my god who would have thought she would poison me, and he asked me, do you think why would she want to poison me I was so good to her he said where is she, and I said in jail; He said then keep the dam old bitch there.
Q: He appeared to be perfectly conscious?
A: He knew everything
Q: Did he make any other statements?
A: When I left him at four o’clock he shook hands with me and thanked me for saving his life
Q: That was the last time you saw him until he was laid out?
A: Yes
Examination by Mr. Dyer
Q: When you had the first conversation, you told about in your testimony that was at the wood pile, was this woman present?
A: She was supposed to be
Q: Was she able to hear it?
A: She could have
Q: Do you think she did?
A: She might have, she was close enough; she never did get acquainted with me, she told me that night in the lot I understand that you have tried from the start to break us up.

Dateline: St. Charles, Missouri
Wednesday, June 5, 1940
St. Charles Weekly Cosmos-Monitor


Prosecuting Atty. Dyer Announced First Degree Murder
Charges Would Be Filed

Prosecuting Attorney Dyer said Mrs. Emma Sarana Hepperman would be charged with first degree after a coroner’s jury returned an open verdict at the inquest into the death of Tony Hepperman, held at the Dallmeyer funeral home today.

The complaint will be signed by Steve Hepperman and Mrs. Isabelle Eagan, brother and daughter of the poison victim, Dyer related. He said the warrant would be issued in Justice of the Peace Gus Temme’s court of Cuivre township.

The jury held that Hepperman, who passed away May 28, died as the result of arsenic poisoning and returned an open verdict, referring the case to the prosecuting attorney for further consideration. Members of the jury were Robert Dudley, Robt. Darnell, John Denning, David Borgmeyer, Dick Abeling and Thomas Spalding.

At 3 o’clock this afternoon, evidence was started at the inquest into the death of Aloysius Schneider of St. Peters, the woman’s sixth husband, who also died the result of arsenic poisoning. If the evidence is sufficient Dyer expects to file another murder charge against the 46 year old seven-times married woman.

Mrs. Hepperman, mother of 12 children by her first marriage, identified herself at the inquest but did not testify, upon the advice of her attorney.

Highlighting the inquest was the reading of a deposition of Dr. Ben L. Neubeiser’s testimony, taken previously because of his inability to attend the inquest. Dr. Neubeiser who treated Hepperman in the hospital said that Hepperman told him

that he could hardly believe it but was convinced now that his wife was poisoning him with poison, probably put in soup.”

Dr. Neubeiser related the patient told him he had a bad taste in his mouth for the past week or ten days and this she convinced him was the result of indigestion and that she made up a soup which he ate several times daily for indigestion. Dr. Neubeiser related more of the conversation with Hepperman in which he said “there was a box of poison on the kitchen table which had been opened and partly used although she hadn’t mixed or used any for spraying potato bugs." The victim told his doctor that he had some baby bonds in his possession, payable to his daughter and himself and that she suggested of cashing these bonds and also wanted him to sell the farm and move to St. Louis.

When it was apparent Hepperman was going to die, Dr. Neubeiser told him he was about to die and asked if he wished to make a statement. Hepperman said, “Yes” and that he believed his wife had poisoned him.

Steve Hepperman, brother of the victim, related his meeting with his brother’s wife and told of his suspicions of her actions. He told of a $50 robbery which she reported. Steve said the woman told him the Thursday before her arrest that someone broke into their home and took $50 and a $75 wrist watch of hers. He told of the woman suspicioning several Negroes. Although not brought out at the inquest, Mrs. Hepperman later found the money in the house, saying it was misplaced. Steve said when his brother informed him she would stay at the place two weeks and if he liked her they would get married, he suggested a year’s trial.

The brother said that after Tony was brought to the hospital he said

My God, who would have thought she would poison me. Why I was good to her. Where is she now?”

When told she was in jail the sick man said,

I hope they keep the ______ there.”

Sergt. Frank Hagan told of finding a can of London purple which contained arsenic and a daisy fly pad, also containing a large amount of arsenic in the Hepperman home.

Sergt. George Koch, state patrol toxicologist reported that arsenic in sufficient quantities to cause death, was found in Hepperman’s body.

Dr. C. W. Drace of Wentzville, related he treated him about a week before he was brought to the hospital here. He told of the woman and Hepperman coming to his office and that she complained of them both being sick from eating sausage which she said was poisoned. The doctor said Hepperman was in great pain but the woman did not appear to be suffering. The woman returned several times later for medicine but did not bring specimens from Hepperman upon the doctor’s request. He also told of treating Ethel, 12 year old daughter of the victim. When the doctor suggested the girl be taken to the hospital the woman said, “No, Tony would never consent.”

The doctor said the woman told him she was taking her husband to St. Louis because the children were causing trouble and she wanted him to be where he could be quiet.

Rosalind Karrenbrock, a clerk in the Wentzville mercantile Co., told of selling the London purple, the daisy fly pad and fly paper, which also contained large quantities of arsenic to the woman shortly after her marriage to Hepperman last April 13.

The three children of Hepperman were called to testify. Herbert, 22, told of an advertisement the woman placed in a St. Louis paper march 3 and that his dad answered it the following day and she came to the farm on March 6.

Mrs. Isabelle Eagan of Foristell, 20 year old daughter, said she noticed hr dad and sister were sick early in May. When she suggested Ethel be taken to the hospital she said her stepmother said it was too expensive and besides the girl was too weak. Mrs. Eagan said that on the Friday before her dad’s death he told her his wife had talked him into the notion of selling the farm and getting away as everyone was butting into their business.

Mrs. Eagan related that her sister slept for a two and a half day period after taking a sleeping pill. She said an open envelope which contained three other sleeping pills was found on the floor and that her stepmother said that Ethel probably got up in her sleep and took them.

She related that when she went to see her dad, he told her, “Sis, shut up, you’re butting in and breaking us up.” The girl said she asked her father later if he thought she was butting in and he said, “No, Emma thought you were.” The oldest daughter said that after her father was brought to the hospital he told her that when he was in St. Louis the Sunday evening his wife brought him coffee with the poison in it and also water with the same stuff in it but he refused. “She sat at my bedside, waiting foe m to die,” the victim told his daughter. Shortly after that the officers came and took the woman away.

Ethel, who at one time was near death from the results of poison, said she weighed 88 pounds and dropped to 65, after becoming ill. She said she got sick shortly after her father’s marriage. She told of conditions at home and that at tone time the woman made her go outside and lay on the ground for three hours. “you don’t get outside enough, no wonder you are sick” the girl said her stepmother told her.

Five of the seven husbands of Mrs. Hepperman died under mysterious circumstances. She was first married when she was but 14 years of age.

From Wednesday’s Daily:

Mrs. Emma Sarana Hepperman, who is charged with first degree murder in the poison death of Tony Hepperman of Wentzville, was taken before Judge Gus Temme at Wentzville today where her preliminary hearing was set for June 12.

The murder warrant was issued Tuesday after a coroner’s jury held that Hepperman’s death resulted from arsenic poison and returned an open verdict. Further investigation of the case was referred to the prosecuting attorney. The warrant charged the woman with administering arsenic poison in the food of Mr. Hepperman.

An open verdict was also returned in the death of Aloysius Schneider of St. Peters, sixth husand of the woman, who died last September 19. The jury held that Schneider’s death resulted from arsenic poisoning administered by the hands of a person or persons unknown. The case was also referred to the prosecuting attorney. No formal charge was filed immediately in the second case. Dyer announcing that he was still conducting his investigation.

When served with the warrant in jail last night the cold gray eyed woman replied, “Alright, is that all for tonight?”

The woman maintained her prolonged silence when called as a witness in the Schneider death. She refused to testify upon advice of her attorney. When asked her name she said Mrs. Emma Schneider but quickly added it is now Hepperman.

Sergt Koch, state toxicologist gave testimony that arsenic in sufficient quantities to cause death was found in Schneider’s body.

Dr. Will L. Freeman, former coroner, said he treated Schneider shortly before his death for a heart condition. He related the woman told him her husband ate food which was heavily sprayed with paris green. Dr. Raymond Cooper, another one of Schneider’s physicians said the wife was reluctant for him to go to the hospital.

Neighbors of Schneider were the other witnesses. Mrs. And Mrs. August Barthelmes said the woman told them at least a dozen times she was afraid Aloys was going to die because he ate arsenic sprayed vegetables from the garden without first washing tem. Mrs. Barthelmes added the woman told her at times her husband took left over food along with him to his work which she knew was soured.

Alphonse Schneider, a brother said the woman inquired about his brother’s insurance and also if he had any himself. Alphonse said his sister-in-law asked him to board with her “which he did until she started serving soup. He added

she threatened to kill me three times but I thought she was only kidding. I sure am glad now I didn’t eat the soup.”

Mrs. Robert Illy related the woman told her she wanted to take poison and hinted trouble with a daughter that she no longer wanted to live with Aloys were the cause. Mrs. Illy said the woman also accused a physician of giving her husband a poison which possibly caused his death.

Mrs. Lucy Schneider, a sister-in-law of the victim said the woman told her she had put some beans and arsenic away and evidently cooked them by mistake. She added she feared her husband might have eaten the beans.

Another witness was Clarence Schneider, son of the victim. He said the woman got about $500 in insurance after funeral expenses were paid and also told him she was entitled to a child’s share of his estate which is valued at bout $5,500.

Schneider’s hody was exhumed after it was discovered Hepperman was suffering from poison. The woman admitted being married seven times, five of her husband are dead.

The coroner’s jury in the Schneider case were George Bohrer, Frank Haake, T. G, Kaelfe, Fred Hackman, Hugo Meyer and H. O. Schrader. Coroner Buse was not pleased with verdict in the Hepperman case contending the evidence was sufficient to prove criminal responsibility.

Dateline: St. Charles, Missouri
Thursday, June 6, 1940
St. Charles Banner News


Victim Believed in Wife’s Guilt,
Doctor’s Statement to Jury Reveals Today

From Tuesday’s Daily:

Prosecuting Attorney David A Dyer said this afternoon he will file an affidavit in Justice of the Peace Gus Temme’s Court at Wentzville and will seek a warrant for Mrs. Emma S. Heppermann on a first degree murder charge in the death May 28 of her seventh husband, Tony Heppermann.

A coroner’s jury, after listening three hours to evidence in the death of Tony Heppermann, returned an open verdict today and referred the case to the prosecuting attorney. Mrs. Emma Heppermann, wife of the deceased, has been held since last Monday at the county jail on a warrant charging that she administered the poison that killed her husband.

Numerous witnesses were placed on the stand, including doctors, state highway patrolmen and children of Heppermann. The suspect on advice of counsel declined to testify.

Testimony of Dr. B. L. Neuheiser, offered in the form of a sworn written statement, revealed the dying words of Tony Heppermann that he believed his wife had poisoned him.

The prepared testimony stated: “Mr. Heppermann repeatedly told me that he could hardly believe it, but was convinced now that his wife was poisoning him with poison probably in soup. He had a bad taste in his mouth, he stated for the last week or 10 days and this she convinced him was the result of indigestion.”

“There was a box of poison standing on the kitchen table which had been opened and partially used, although she hadn’t mixed or used any for spraying potato bugs.”

The doctor’s written testimony went on to state that Heppermann had said “That he had some Baby Bonds in his possession payable to his daughter and himself and she suggested cashing these bonds. She also wanted him to sell the farm and move to St. Louis.”

Heppermann’s dying declaration, Dr. Neubeiser’s statement said, was that “he believed his wife had poisoned him.”

Steve Heppermann, Wentzville farmer and brother of Tony , told the jury that when he noticed his brother was very ill, he urged that he go to a doctor. The doctor was not in, he said, but later Dr. McMurray of Wentzville called to see Tony, but the suspect would not let him in.

Steve Heppermann said he began to realize there was something wrong” when Tony said “I can’t talk to you unless my wife hears me.” He testified that his brother tried many times to vomit, but Mrs. Heppermann kept saying, “hold it back.”

Steve told the jury that when Mrs. Heppermann moved her husband to St. Louis after first making arrangements with a neighbor to care for the stock, he went to Sergt. Hagan with his complaint.

Tony’s three children, Herbert 22, Mrs. Eisabel Eagen, 20, and Ethel, 12, were also put on the stand. Ethel testified that she became ill sometime before her father did and once was ordered by her stepmother to lie for three hours on the ground outside their home.

Dr. C. W. Drace of Wentzville, when called to the stand, spoke of the sickness in the Heppermann family and quoted Mrs. Heppermann as saying that they had eaten some “spoiled sausage.”

Isabel said that her stepmother charged her with interfering when she offered to get a doctor for her ill sister and father.

Sergt. George J. Koch of Jefferson City, who examined vital organs of Heppermann’s body after death, told the jury that there was enough arsenic in his body to cause death. Later, when Miss Rosalind Karrenbrock, a clerk in a Wentzville store, was called to the stand, she told how Mrs. Heppermann had made several trips to the store between April 13 and May 9, when she purchased considerable quantities of fly poison and once bought London Purple, a poison containing arsenic.

Mrs. Egan, who lives near Foristell, testified that once during her sister’s illness, Ethel slept two nights and a day. “Emma,” she said, “told me Ethel got up in her sleep and had taken four sleeping pills.”

Ethel, who lost 23 pounds in weight during her illness, had to be helped to the witness stand. She aid her stepmother fussed at her because she vomited frequently. Her diet during her illness, she said, was soup, salmon and pork and beans. She added that her ste4pmother had given her a table and her long sleep followed.

Sergt. Hagan told the jury that he entered the case on the evening of May 22 when he visited the Heppermann farm to investigate a reported robbery. Steve told the jury that his brother and the suspect had told of missing $53 and a gold watch. He said that after Heppermann was taken to the hospital, he again visited the home and found quantities of London Purple and Daisy Fly, which both contain arsenic.

Tony Heppermann died at St. Joseph’s hospital last Tuesday. Just prior to his death, Coroner Buse ordered the exhumation of the body of Aloys Schneider who died last September 19. The body of the sixth husband of Mrs. Heppermann showed signs of arsenic poisoning according to a report made to the coroner. An inquest into this death as started at Dallmeyer’s parlors at three o’clock this afternoon.

Herbert Heppermann told how his father had met the suspect through a classified ad for a housekeeper’s position. Steve Heppermann broadened the testimony by relating that his brother had taken the woman into his home on a trial and “if he liked her” he would marry her. The wedding was held in St. Charles in April.

Mrs. Heppermann, who is 46 years old but looks much older, seem unperturbed when she faced the coroner. Showing no sigh of emotion, she listened to the oath being administered then on advice of Lawrence McKim, her counsel, she declined to testify. She was then promptly led from the basement room where the inquest was being conducted.

Jurors picked by Constable Duckworth to hear the evidence this morning were John Denning, Robert Dudley, Dave Borgmeyer, Dick Abeling, Thomas Spalding and Robert Darnell.

Continue reading Part III-Murder Warrants

Go Back to Part I


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s